Most women are not aware that wearing the wrong kind of bra, wrong size of bra or an ill-fitting or out of shape bra can DRAMATICALLY impact the way clothes fit and lays on your body.
Statistics shows that approximately 80% of the entire women populace are stuck with either the wrong kind of bra, size of bra, or an extended/ill-fitted bra.
How then do you avoid being in the fate of an ill-fitted bra?
- Imagine your bra to be a home, your chest is the foundation on which the home is built and your breasts, its’ residents. In order to ensure that the residents are comfortable, you need to make sure there’s enough space for them to fit into the house. If your breasts are spilling out of the bra, it’s an indication that the home is too small for its residents – therefore a need to move becomes urgent.
- All sizes are sexy, therefore, don’t be ashamed of where you might fall on the size spectrum. In addition, your bra size might vary depending on several factors such as style, brand, material composition and fit. Size should only serve as a guide as it is only a starting point but should not be the ultimate destination.
- Get regular measurement. When was the last time you got fitted for a bra? If you haven’t been fitted in a while, now is the time for a bra check-up. Remember that when you are getting a fitting, it should align with the bra style and look you are going to use it for.
- Embrace the “investment”. Nothing can undermine the confidence, sexiness, comfort and style that come with purchasing a good bra. Whilst the initial outlay might be on the “higher end” of the scale, it is a worthwhile investment with great returns in the long run.
So, why do I say that a good bra will make you look 10 lbs lighter?
Wearing a good bra will:
- Ensure your breasts are lifted and separated in the right way as opposed to it dropping towards the floor.
- Keep your breasts nicely snug in the cup thereby eradicating situations where they are trying to escape from your bra thus creating unnecessary fat rolls.
- Lead to a seamless and improved fit of your clothes; thereby increasing your confidence levels.
Are you wearing an ill-fitting bra or wrong bra size (right now)? When was the last time you bought a new bra? When was the last time you got your bra size measured? Do you need a bra fitting appointment? Drop us a line at email@example.com where a member of our team will be happy to schedule an appointment.
In the meantime, please browse our site.